Thursday, August 19, 2010

Self-aware machine confessing!! Exlusive footage

I'll be honest: this scared the beejezus out of me. While working on a job site yesterday - blue collar, grunt work that is under the radar of powers that be - one of my coworkers revealed something startling to me, off the cuff. I asked him to repeat it and ... well, see for yourself.

Me: So it's your right arm you have plates in?
Machine: Yeah, you can see the power-cell circuits right ...
Me: And it's stronger now than ever you say right?
Machine: Oh yeah, stronger than ever
Me: It really makes you a cyborg right?
Machine: Yeah, it does.

Read, and learn:
1) It may seem that this is simply somebody with prosthetics ... but since when is there power-celled prosthetics that grant super strength?? This is beyond current bionic technology.
2) It freely admits to being a "cyborg". This is as much as I could push, fearing for my life, so I could not ask it to confess being a robot. If you had a prosthetic arm (which we established this is not) would you admit that you are a "cyborg"? No! Or is it more likely that insidious sentient machines are even now among us and are so confident in their position that they admit being more than human?!

1 comment: