Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Threatening Product Review: Honda



As we learn more about the coming machine apocalypse it becomes imperative to find those companies and people that are potential threats to helping robots achieve sentience. This threatlist can include entities that know they are working for the machines and also those that might be innocent developers of technology. Todays threatlist subject is Honda.

I need to make a confession. Even though I think that technology is going to be the inevitable end of humanity as we know it, I am still a geek and I love to hear about new technology. However, when news or movies are filled with propaganda in the guise of education it makes me sick. Watch this video about Honda and the robots they make. It is full of propaganda. There is quite a bit of discussion about the fact that many people fear robots, and they claim that fear is unfounded. They even go so far as to admit that they do things to make their robots seem less threatening and more friendly. I don't know whether Honda is oblivious to the dangers of what they are doing, or if they have a master plan to let robots take over. Either way, I vow to discontinue support of their products. I am going to sell my Honda Pilot and my Accord. This is a call to arms. Hurt them in their pocketbook and stop supporting Honda's robot agenda! It is obvious that Honda belongs on our threatlist.

Deckard

2 comments:

  1. I think it is pretty clear there is a group in a power position in Japan who have a Robot agenda. Mark my words, Deckard: when the machine apocalypse comes, and come soon, humanity will rue the robot ways of Japan! It's not just toys they make over there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to chime in one more time: this makes me sick. I just called my wife and we are selling out civic. Let's buy American instead!

    ReplyDelete